I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Sunday, August 12, 2007

Phew!




I'm exhausted!
Here are a few images I edited while waiting for the just under 2,000 photos I took today to download from the Flash Cards. I'm too tired to comment, except to say Harmony and Darin's Day was wonderful, and I promise to share more soon....
I'm off to bed!

3 comments:

Danica said...

Those are BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to see more. Nice job Molly! Here's to many more successful shoots in your near future.

Unknown said...

Molly, Molly, Molly...

Only you would find a rapping Disney shot. If only I could find an educational reason to show this to my class...

Miss Sass said...

The one with the fireworks reminds me of old movies. LOVE it!!!