I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Friday, August 17, 2007

HARMONY & DARIN

Harmony and Darin had a beautiful wedding day. The love between them was so apparent, they only had eyes for each other all day long. They could have gotten married in potato sacks in a back alley and been just as happy I think. It was a priviledge to witness the formation of this new little family (Darin has a five year old son). It is always flattering to be chosen to capture such an important day in people's lives. As a photographer, I get to spend more time with the couple than anyone that day really, and it is always such an honor.
Harmony and Darin are swing dancers too, and so were 75% of their guests it seemed! Their first dance quickly dissolved into a Swing Jam which really got everyone off their seats. Needless to say, the dancing portion of the evening was so fun to watch. Here are a few of my favorites from the day.










No comments: