I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Sunday, August 19, 2007

Picture a Day - BREWERS WIN!

I took my dad to the Brewers vs. Reds game Saturday night (it is technically Sunday morning as I post this - I also went to a Bachelorette party). It was fun, despite the rain and abnormally cold temperatures. (Thank goodness for that roof!) Trying to live up to my "picture a day" promise, I toted the camera along.



Only in wisconsin do they show preseason football scores in the middle of a baseball game:



The Brewers won! Take that cubbies!


Incidentally, so did the Choirizo. I was pretty excited about that because he is my favorite, and he hasn't won a sausage race yet when I have been there.

No comments: