I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I'm featured on Wedding Bee today!


How cool is this?!? Our wedding is one of the knottie bios of the week on www.weddingbee.com today!
I have no idea how this occured, but I'm kind of stoked about it!

For those of you who are totally confused right now: A "knottie" is a bride who is a member of theknot.com, and the "bio" is the page you put together about your wedding. WeddingBee is a great wedding blog (seperate from theknot.com), and every week one of the "bees", Miss Bird of Paradise (the bees are named after flowers, vegetables, candy, etc.) picks a couple of bios to showcase.

Check it out on www.weddingbee.com - I am "lucky7wife"


Woot!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Instead of "knotties" are they "beebees"?