I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Thursday, August 23, 2007

Picture a Day - Optimus

I'm a few days behind on my picture a day promise. Number one, it has been raining buckets here for days so going outside for pics has been well - a dreary experience. And not much has been happening here at the studio lately. I'm super busy, but not on anything blog worthy yet - it is all prep work. I did briefly consider shots of my computer screen, but thought better of it. Leave it to our friends Craig and Jamie to bring me out of the picture slump. We had our usual Wednesday night dinner and they brought their puppy, Optimus Prime over and we tried in vain to get him to stand still long enough to get a clear pic of him. Well, Jamie and I tried. Craig played video games. So, I'm making up for my abstenteeism with several pictures today. Oh, and if there is such a thing as a puppy photographer out there, you have my respect.





No comments: