I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Friday, August 3, 2007

Another one out the door!



Today Harmony comes to pick up all of the components for her wedding - and another wedding by mthree Studio is out the door! She and her fiance have been a complete delight to work with from day one. I took their engagement pictures about a year ago, and have now done their save the dates, invitations, programs, table numbers, placecards, menus, signage, guest book, card box and favor tags. And next week I'll be photographing their wedding. They are my first official "Whole Shebang" clients (using all of my services for a discount) and I am really going to miss them.

Their place cards were all lined up on my office floor this morning - like a little wedding army, waiting to be alphabetized. And now everthing is all boxed up in anticipation.

Watch the website for their wedding components to show up - and the blog for some of their wedding pictures.

On to the next project...

1 comment:

Danica said...

I hate saying goodbye to clients! Nice job on everything though. It looks awesome. :)