I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Friday, August 31, 2007

Behind and running late...

I'm two days behind on posts but it is only because I have been sooooo busy with meetings and work. A good kind of busy to be sure. I have had six meetings with various clients in the last two days alone.

Tomorrow my assistant and I head to Green Bay to capture Jackie and Jeff's backyard barbeque wedding. It should be a blast and the weather is promising to be utterly perfect - 77 and sunny. I promise to post a few teaser images as soon as possible. I know pictures have been a bit light (okay, non-existant) in the past few days, but some fresh wedding eye candy should make up for it!

Enjoy your labor day holiday!!

No comments: