I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Thursday, December 11, 2008

Carlyn & Dave | Wedding



The first really cold wedding this year was Carlyn & Dave's. Though I have to say, despite the chilly temperatures and grey skies, everyone's joy and attitude made it seem one of the brightest, sunniest days.

Ceremony: St. Mary's Catholic Church - Waukesha
Reception: Milwaukee County War Memorial
Flowers: Sentry Meadowbrook - Waukesha
Cake: Sweet Perfections



Carlyn's niece (and nephew) consistently stole the show:


Carlyn just had to show me a hair style she was briefly considering:


A quick game of cards calmed a few nerves:




How adorable is Carlyn's grandma?:












Previously mentioned scene-stealing nephew:




Carlyn's former basketball coach gave the sermon, and he did a wonderful metaphor with the ball and the game as its center:








Always one of my favorite parts of a Catholic wedding:


Onto some fun picture time. Everyone was freezing, but the whole wedding party were real troopers about it. And all that shivering really paid off - these are some of my favorite wedding party pictures ever:





Dave bought all of his guys matching kicks:




We sent the wedding party off to the bar so Dave and Carlyn could get a few shots alone:






And of course, we joined up with them at the place where it all began:


Getting ready to walk into the reception, I caught this sweet moment:










Carlyn's mom and her three friends here all had their senior prom at the War Memorial - so they came prepared for the reunion with crowns and all:






Congrats Carlyn and Dave! You have a long, happy road ahead of you.

Enjoy the slideshow. If you look closely, you'll see a local wedding planning boutique we stopped in with the girls to warm up (and fix Carlyn's bustle) and a former bridesmaid from this wedding:

No comments: