I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Wednesday, December 24, 2008

HO...Ho...HO!



I know it is a total cop-out, but I'll try to get some pictures of Ringo on Christmas morning with his real santa hat on for you all. He got a haircut yesterday and is looking mighty cute - we've taken to calling him itty-bitty because he looks so skinny. I've been shopping and wrapping like a mad-woman the last three days - with Jamaica, finishing up editing the weddings, and Hubby dealing with a nasty cold, there hasn't been much time for Holiday preparation in the Michel household this year and I've jam-packed it into the last 72 hours. I just have food to make left on my list today. That, and proubably snowblowing since it hasn't stopped snowing in the past three days either.

Have a Happy Holiday! Be safe, be warm and be jolly!

No comments: