I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Thursday, December 13, 2007

Jamie & Jake




Jamie and Jake braved the very cold weather last Saturday for their engagement shoot. The camera moves slower below 30 degrees, so it is a different experience shooting outside at this time of year. They were real troopers though, and I do mean that, because Jamie was in oh-so-cute high heels and willingly stood in a foot of snow for several shots. It didn't hurt that Jake gave her piggy back rides through the worst of it:

(Oh yes, that is a "restricted sign in that shot - we were very dangerous in our hunting for good locations!)

We did duck into several warm indoor locations to keep us going - the Milwaukee Art Museum, Design Within Reach and the Renaissance Building. It was a very fun afternoon - Jake kept asking for something special with the pics, so I give you Mthree Studio's first photographic time lapse:


Enjoy the pics guys!

3 comments:

vicka said...

Love the pictures, so creative. Can't wait for the wedding. Jamie and Jake your Photographer is so talented.

Harmony said...

these pics are fabulous! especially the time lapsed one- i think i need one of those next time you shoot hubby and i! :0)

Miss Sass said...

That blown glass pic is soo cool.