I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Friday, December 21, 2007

"Aaahhhhhh" Now this is a Thirty I can handle!


(image from Google Images)

Yesterday I got an early Birthday and Christmas Present from my good friend Jamie. She was so excited about it and I know why now. Wednesday night she gives me this card with a note inside to show up at Neroli at 10:15 am (not too early - yes!). She wouldn't tell me what it was for, but it had to be good. I already had my haircut scheduled there for that afternoon, so this meant I was going to have an almost full day of pampering, which of course Jamie had figured out.


I tell you, I tossed and turned all morning in bed worrying I wouldn't wake up in time to be there and miss my surprise. Still, I got there early (!) and discovered I had been scheduled for a Full Body Massage. I've never had any sort of massage except for the time that my good friend Britany's husband hired a masseuse for me and my bridesmaids and he did a 10 minute back massage on each of us in one of those chair thingys - and that was great, but this was wonderful with a capital W. Fabulously relaxing. I would have never thought to ask for a gift like this - which I think is part of what makes it so cool. And being right before the holidays - when better to get some stress relief. If this is what Thirty is like...bring it on!


Of course, now I have to figure out how to top this for Jamie's next birthday....

No comments: