I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Sunday, December 23, 2007

Happy Holidays!


I failed miserably at not only getting our personal Christmas Cards out the door on time this year, but also on getting any Mthree Studio cards out to my clients. Life is busy - but in a good way.

Since I am fairly certain most of my clients read the blog - Have a Happy Holiday!

I'll proubably be absent from the blog for a few days while I enjoy the coming holiday - I hope you all take the opportunity to do the same. I only have one more thing to go pick up today (something I wouldn't have to do if the nasty clerk at Southridge hadn't screwed it up last night -ahh, but I'm letting that go lest it add to my scroogeness) and then it is on to finishing the wrapping and hopefully seeing some out-of-town friends.

Have a good one!

(P.S.- 10 points to anyone who can correctly guess why I would choose that particular picture above for this post)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Because Yooou Just Got A New House?? :) :) Like The One Seen In A Photo On Another Website?

Molly said...

Good Guess James - but we've owned our house a year now.

It's because my parents have always decorated their house with a giant red bow like in the picture. Really, you stood no chance at guessing...

Unknown said...

Hahaha..Damnit I Tried. That Is Pretty Awesome That They Decorate Their House With A Bow.

I Wrapped The Front Door In Shiny Red Paper...I Did My Part For "Holiday Spirit" I Think..Ha.