I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Thursday, December 6, 2007

Holiday Gifts... (a.k.a. I'm plugging the studio)



There is always that one person on your holiday list that is near impossible to buy for. Or someone that you want to give something meaningful to, but all of your trudging through the mall has come up short. I have a solution!

Give the gift of photography from Mthree Studio. Just for the holidays I have put together a special photo session package geared towards gift giving. The people that this would be great for really are endless: new moms or moms to be, your mom (who doesn't want pictures of their family or children?), young families, high school seniors, your siblings, a good friend (take pictures of a close knit group of friends even), grandmas, a newly engaged couple (engagement session, rehearsal dinner coverage, trash the dress!), really just about everyone would love and appreciate a photo session of their own. It is also a great idea to go in on together with friends or siblings.

Here is the package:

$200 covers a photo session with up to 5 people (addtional people at $25/person), at the location of their choice, up to two wardrobe changes (three for small kids or seniors), and up to two hours of shooting. All images will be edited and enhanced and provided in a private online viewing and ordering gallery. I will also be including one 11x14 print (or four 5x7s) of the image of their choice for free.

Sessions must be booked within six months of the gift purchase.
I will provide a beautiful gift card and envelope to you for presentation to the recipient.

Just shoot me an email or give me a call to get this wonderful gift for someone you have on your list!

Good luck with all of your holiday shopping! I love giving gifts that are a little "outside the box" and this kind of gift really fits that bill.

No comments: