I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Happy Birthday Jamie!



(photo by Heather Cooke Elliott and Ari Rosenthal)

Happy Birthday to my good friend (and cousin) Jamie today! She is now the big 2-5.

Ahhh, twenty five....if only.....

We celebrated last Saturday with the third annual Surprise Dinner (Jamie falls for it every year apparently), and tonight is our usual Wednesday night dinner with them, so we will be celebrating again.

The pics are of Jamie and me on my wedding day and her wedding day, which were one month apart. The one from her wedding day also shows Jamie's friend Angie - the three of us were the marrieds, thus the ring shot. I do say though, that the "face" in the picture from our wedding really sums the two of us up well.

No comments: