I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Friday, July 20, 2007

Thanks, Dierks!


Today was mine and hubby's two month wedding anniversary (I think you get to celebrate every month without shame for the first year) and so we fittingly went to Country Thunder. Dierks Bentley was playing and we were very much hoping he would sing our wedding song "My Last Name". The concert ended with not one note of our song - but then he did a cool acoustic banjo version for the encore. We were so excited! It couldn't have been more perfect. Thanks Dierks!

No comments: