I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Friday, July 13, 2007

Optimus Prime


Optimus Prime was in my office today! Not the transformer, the brand new puppy of our friends'. Kind of a funny name for a miniature wiener dog. But, he does have a studded collar.
This pic was taken during the one nanonsecond he held still long enough for me to get one. He did really like to smell the lens though.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I saw your comment on Danica's page and recognize you from the knot, in a non-stalkerish way.

That dog is so cute! That is the kind of dog my fiance likes, for little dogs anyway.