I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Saturday, July 21, 2007

Falling Flowers



I've been out of the office for the better part of the last two days doing a favor for a friend. I haven't done mural painting in some time, but every once in awhile a request comes in that I can't refuse. Here are some pictures of the painting I did in a little four year old girl's room. Alex is sweet, feminine and super spunky, so we took her already pink walls and added some girly charm to them.
The whole scheme was inpired by an inivitation by "oh joy!" studios. Alex loves it and so does her mom. Mission Accomplished.

3 comments:

Danica said...

Oh my gosh! I love that room. It almost makes me want to go back to childhood just to relive the cool room's my mom would always do for us. Nice job Molly!

Anonymous said...

That is SO cute! I never got a room that sweet...now I need kids :)

Molly said...

Thanks Ladies! It was so fun to paint...