I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Elizabeth Anne Library



Somehow I got onto the Elizabeth Anne Designs Library. I seriously don't know how, especially since until today I didn't even know about their blog (which is fantastic by the way). I got an inquiry from a potential client today and they mentioned they had found out about me on the site. So I checked it out, and it totally rocks. (Gotta love coming across a new, great blog!) There is a bevy of wonderful and ideas and information on their blog, and it looks like they offer some pretty fantastic services as well. I'm honored to have been included in their list of photographers. At the moment, I appear to be the only Wisconsin listing among some crazy good company - which is pretty awesome.

So take a minute and go check them out. And apparently if you are a client of mine you can leave a review on there as well. It should grow to be a pretty cool resource for brides everywhere.

2 comments:

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

Hearing that is the BEST thing we could have hoped for! Thank you so much and we are so glad to be already connecting brides with vendors (we just went live yesterday!).

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

also, we would absolutely love to exchange blog links with you and to feature your work sometime if you are interested. :)