I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Thursday, June 19, 2008

Hmmm?

A photographer friend emailed me tonight and let me know that a bride on The Knot said that she had tried to contact me (in multiple ways) and had gotten no response. This saddens me, because I never got these emails or phone calls. I actually write down in my notebook every inquiry that comes in via either method and then follow up with those people if I haven't heard from them a week later (after sending them information).

I wonder if it is a mix-up with someone else because how could several emails and phone calls have fallen by the wayside? Even at my busiest, I don't think I could have overlooked that many messages. The mere possibility that this might have happened scares me. I would hate for anyone to think that I am ignoring them.

So, to the bride who said this happened to her - I am truly sorry. I would never knowingly ignore your phone calls or emails. I have no way of contacting you, but maybe by the magic of the internet you will get this message, whomever you are. I'm sorry I missed out on meeting you and learning about your plans. I hope that you have found a photographer you are happy with and I wish you the best of luck in all your planning.

And just as a general bulletin: I was having some trouble with my website inquiry form - I wasn't getting any of those inquiries it turns out, for quite awhile, but I only found out about that last week (when a bride told me her inquiry had come back to her as "undeliverable mail"). It has been fixed, and inquiries have been rolling in which only scares me more thinking that the lack of inquiries I may have had previous to this fixing means that people were filling out the form and hearing nothing (because I didn't get it) and not trying another method of communication (despite the fact that the form itself says if you don't hear from me in 24 hours, please email directly). Hopefully fixing the form has ended this problem.

Let it be known that I respond fast to inquiries, and I respond to all inquiries, without exception. I am not too far removed from being a bride myself to remember how anxious I was to know if people I was interested in were available for my date. If you have called or emailed me and not heard back - I never got your message, and please contact me again. I think any current clients I have (or past clients) can testify that I respond quickly to all of their questions, usually within 24 hours at worst.

Thanks all, and I look forward to hearing from you!

2 comments:

Harmony said...

i can say with completely honesty that every time i called you Molly when i was a bride you responded very speedily! even with my most ridiculous questions! lol

:0)

Soon to be Mrs. Statza said...

Molly, I have to completely agree with Harmony! You have always been NOTHING BUT HELPFUL, even when I have had some silly questions myself. You have been my favorite vendor to work with so far and I have nothing but positive things to say about you to other people. It was probably just a miscommunication or mix-up with the bride on theknot.com;-) But rest assured, because you are a pleasure to work with;-)