I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Thursday, April 3, 2008

Hello, I'm Ringo.



Ringo the Yorkie, that is, named for the Beatle.



On Tuesday, Hubby and I got our first puppy ( and proubably only one). If you know me well, you know that I have been wanting a puppy for about 4 or 5 years now - and that Hubby actually "gave" me one for a graduation gift from Graduate School, but the timing was never right, and so I have waited (not so patiently at times) until now to actually get one.



Our new little Mthree mascot is three months old, 3.2 pounds and about the size of Hubby's size 13 feet and he has been a real joy to watch as he explores and discovers new things. He has what I am affectionately calling a "lazy tongue" because he seems to kind of forget to put it all back in his mouth from time to time, so when he does that he looks up at you and it appears you are being given a silent raspberry.



We have been desperately working on crate training him, but it has been rough to say the least. If anyone has any tips on that, please share them. The potty training is going very slowly, but I feel like he will eventually get that, especially because he doesn't go in his crate all night.



I'll do my best not to make this a blog all about Ringo (hmmm... maybe he needs his own blog....), but I'm sure he will make appearances from time to time, especially as he learns to "sit" and "stay" so I can get a decent picture.



On an administrative note, I will be out of the office most of Friday, and my computer is going in for yearly maintenance until Sunday. I have a backup computer to use, but if I'm not as speedy as usual with the emails, please forgive me.

9 comments:

Emily said...

Congrats! He's adorable!!

jenn said...

Ahhh he is the cutest thing! I'm a little jealous Molly- I'll have to wait like you did!

Darci said...

AAAH! Ringo is the cutest thing ever! My parent's dog does that with her tongue too, which I think is too funny. Congrats on being a puppy parent (and I would totally read a Ringo blog) ;)

Danica said...

I loooove him!

Melissa DiStefano said...

Crate training is sooo NOT fun! But you have to be consistant, we got a puppy (7 weeks old) about 8 months ago, Bellini :)

Email me when you have a moment and we can chat about it :)

Congratulations! Ringo is adorable!!!

Carrie said...

He's absolutely adorable! We had a yorkie growing up, and he was the funniest little guy - they have tons of personality.

And hang in there with the crate training. It's rough, but it's really worth it in the end.

Harmony said...

this dog is the best dog ever! i can not wait to meet him!

Claire said...

Love him, Love the name, Love The Beatles. And another vote here for a Ringo blog! :)

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

so freaking cute!