I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Friday, January 18, 2008

Updates

Sorry dear readers, no fascinating posts today - I'm much too busy with about five different simultaneous graphic design jobs and a bunch of Mthree needs. I do have time for a quick "Miscellaneous Friday" post, in other words - all my thoughts at random in list form.

1. Cheyenne found a good home in about 24 hours. Thanks to all who looked, mentioned, notified and otherwise helped her out. She really is a good puppy and deserves a great family. Her story is a good lesson about really researching the breed you want to adopt before you do so. It is only fair.

2. My older sister set a wedding date for August! I'm so excited for her and her fiance. It will be a nice break in the middle of the busy wedding season to attend one. Though the chances of me leaving my camera at home are between nil and zero. And this means that one of us girls has gotten married every year for three years in a row. Whew! Our poor parents! It has been like constant weddings back to back...to back.

3. If you haven't read the huge announcement that J.Cricket made this week - get yourself over to The White Box. Wedding
Planning in Milwaukee will never be the same!

4. I'll be at the Wedding Planner and Guide Show on Saturday and the Save the Date Show on Sunday - just as a spectator, but
if you are there too and see me, please say hello!

5. How cool is all the new stuff Apple announced this week? I saw one blogger (sorry don't remember who) who said something like "As usual, Steve Jobs left the stage and left us all with our mouths hanging open". So true. Hubby saw some of his presentation and apparently he walked onto stage with the new macbook air in a manilla envelope like it was nothing. Presentation - they have that so figured out. I've been an apple fan since about elementary school, but it still astounds me how they have changed life as we know it again and again. And I'm so glad they didn't introduce a new powerbook or iphone that would make mine instantly obsolete.

6. This one should be obvious - GO PACK!

Have a great weekend all! See you come Monday.

1 comment:

Harmony said...

congrats to your sister! that is so exciting - and august? gorgeous month! but i'm biased :0)